The Wonders of Our Ingredients:
· Protects from wind, cold, and sun damage
· Make skin look and feel smoother, softer, and healthier
· Heals wounds faster and stimulates cellular growth.
· Treats dry skin, eczema, and minor burns
· Minimizes swelling
· Contains vitamin E and D
· Conditions hair
· Protects from the sun
· Gives relief against dryness, eczema, and psoriasis
· Heals skin rash and itching skin
· Relieves insect bites
· Promotes healthy rejuvenated skin
· Treats small skin wounds and skin cracks
· Moisturizes tough or rough skin
· For centuries, people in Africa have turned to cocoa butter to protect heal and moisturize their skin that is exposed to the harsh elements of sun and wind.
· Prevents Skin Dryness and Peeling
· Soothes Burns, Rashes and Infections
· Real cocoa butter is completely edible, plus it’s also used very often in skin lotions, lip glosses, chap sticks and other beauty ointments.
· Improve the moisture content or skin and help reduce symptoms of eczema.
· Protects hair against sun damage, blocks 20% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
· Applying coconut oil directly to the skin may prevent the growth of microorganisms.
· Coconut oil has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
· It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, so it is often used as a natural antiseptic in traditional medicines.
· Helps heal wounds.
· Nourishes skin.
Sugar in the Raw
· Naturally helps to exfoliate the skin without chemicals
Reduces swelling and aching
Soothes skin from irritation and itching
· Provide aromatherapy naturally without chemicals.
· Derived from plants and herbs.
· Provide therapeutic benefits depending on the oil used.